- TroposAir Titan II 66" Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan w/ Custom BladesAs low as $649.99
- TroposAir Fusion - 66" WiFi Enabled Ceiling Fan - Optional LED LIghtSpecial Price $549.99 was $687.49
- TroposAir Optum - 60" WiFi Enabled Ceiling Fan with Optional LED LightSpecial Price $499.99 was $624.99
- TroposAir Tristar II Ceiling Fan - Triple Motor Design - Indoor/Outdoor - Brushed NickelSpecial Price $519.99 was $699.99
- TroposAir Tornado - 72" Indoor/Outdoor Large Industrial Ceiling FanAs low as $279.99
- TroposAir St. Augustine - 59" Outdoor Ceiling Fan with LightAs low as $449.99
- TroposAir Solara - 60" Smart Ceiling Fan with Option for LED LightAs low as $449.99
- TroposAir Duet - 50" Dual Motor Caged Ceiling Fan - Oil Rubbed BronzeSpecial Price $599.99 was $699.99
- TroposAir Liberator - 82" Large Modern WiFi Smart Ceiling Fan - DC MotorAs low as $949.99
- TroposAir Titan II - 72" Industrial Designed Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $649.99
- TroposAir Reveal 52" Contemporary Ceiling Fan w/ Optional LED LightAs low as $379.99
- TroposAir Voyage - 40" Nautical Ceiling Fan w/ Canvas BladesAs low as $279.99
TroposAir - High-Performance Ceiling Fans
Cutting edge designer styling from a manufacturer trusted since the early 1970's. These exclusive TroposAir ceiling fans, manufactured by their parent company, Gulf-Coast Fans, are only available through Palm Fan Store and a few other select retailers across the United States.
Focused primarily on high-quality, hi-tech design elements, one of the more unique Tropos Air models is the Mustang II. This fan uses twin motors, each high-performance, with an 18" blade sweep per side. In the past there have been dual motor ceiling fans that gyro on a center pivot point, but the Mustang II uses double motors that actually oscillate from side to side at a 110° rotation, and the oscillating features can be turned off when desired. The airflow volume is amazing, and until you have one hanging in your home it is hard to fully appreciate. There is also a single motor version called the Mustang, using one motor that resembles a tabletop oscillating fan, only ceiling mounted.
Bigger, More Efficient by Design
The company's two most popular models are the Titan and the Liberator. Both come in various sizes, and the Liberator comes in extra large 96" blade span. Both use a DC ceiling fan motor allowing both to be extremely energy efficient. The Titan once reigned as Energy Star's most efficient fan in 2017. We are still not sure what has kept it off of their 2020 list, because when one looks at the numbers it has a higher CFM per Watt Rating than any other on their newest list.
Whichever TroposAir fan you choose we can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with the performance and quality of your new ceiling fan. We stand behind them 100%.