Low Profile Ceiling Fans
- Minka Aire Concept III Flush mount LED - F467L - 54" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $409.95
- Minka Aire Calais F544L-BCW - 52" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan Belcaro WalnutSpecial Price $319.95 was $399.99
- Minka Aire Traditional Concept F594L- 52" LED Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $389.95
- Minka Aire Mojo II F533L - LED - 52" Ceiling FanAs low as $164.95
- Minka Aire Concept II F519L - LED - 52" Ceiling FanAs low as $389.95
- Minka Aire Concept II Wet F474L - LED - 52" Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $379.95
- Minka Aire Wave F843 - 52" 3-Blade Contemporary Ceiling Fan with RemoteAs low as $279.95
- Minka Aire Low Profile FN1000 - 52" Ceiling Fan with LED Light & RemoteAs low as $249.99
- Minka Aire Simple F787 - 52" Indoor/Outdoor DC Ceiling Fan - Wet RatedAs low as $369.95
- Minka Aire Roto F524 - 52" Modern 3-Blade Ceiling FanAs low as $209.95
Low Profile and Flush Mounted Ceiling Fans
Quality flush mount ceiling fans are hard to find when shopping for a ceiling fan. The low profile designs are intended for ceilings less than 8 feet in height, allowing for greater clearance from the floor to the bottom of the blades. Most ceiling fans are mounted using a short downrod for installation in standard height rooms, and they give the option and flexibility of adding a longer extension rod for taller ceilings. A flush mounted fan is different, in that it's designed to go close up to the ceiling and are to be used specifically in areas with low ceilings in mind.
More Headroom, More Clearance
In the past, to get more headroom your only choice was a ceiling hugger fan. But now, thanks to new innovative designs with integrated LED lighting, we have ceiling fans with 4" to 6" downrods that actually give more headroom from the floor to the bottom of a ceiling fan's light fixture than the old ceiling hugger fans were able to allow for. With more powerful, yet smaller and more efficient DC motors being used in many of today's top quality ceiling fans, manufacturer's are able to make the motor housing much thinner, and are able to integrate LED lighting that sets flush with the fan blades. These fans give you more style than the old style flush mounted fans, more performance, and more headroom too. Therefore, just because you see a short downrod on some of these models, don't think you won't get enough headroom. In many cases you will get more.