Low Profile Ceiling Fans
- WAC Smart Fans F-082L SAN FRANCISCO 52" Flush Mount Fans w/ LED LightAs low as $369.95
- WAC Smart Fans - F-037L HUG 52" Flush Mount Fans w/ LED LightAs low as $279.95
- WAC Smart Fans - F-036L HUG 44" Flush Mount Fans w/ LED LightAs low as $249.95
- WAC Smart Fans F-034L ODYSSEY 44" Flush Mount Fans w/ LED LightAs low as $279.95
- WAC Smart Fans F-004 ORB 44" Flush Mounted FansAs low as $279.95
- WAC Smart Fans F-004L ORB 44" Flush Mounted Fans w/ LED LightAs low as $299.95
Low Profile and Flush Mounted Ceiling Fans
Quality flush mount ceiling fans are hard to find when shopping for a ceiling fan. The low profile designs are intended for ceilings less than 8 feet in height, allowing for greater clearance from the floor to the bottom of the blades. Most ceiling fans are mounted using a short downrod for installation in standard height rooms, and they give the option and flexibility of adding a longer extension rod for taller ceilings. A flush mounted fan is different, in that it's designed to go close up to the ceiling and are to be used specifically in areas with low ceilings in mind.
More Headroom, More Clearance
In the past, to get more headroom your only choice was a ceiling hugger fan. But now, thanks to new innovative designs with integrated LED lighting, we have ceiling fans with 4" to 6" downrods that actually give more headroom from the floor to the bottom of a ceiling fan's light fixture than the old ceiling hugger fans were able to allow for. With more powerful, yet smaller and more efficient DC motors being used in many of today's top quality ceiling fans, manufacturer's are able to make the motor housing much thinner, and are able to integrate LED lighting that sets flush with the fan blades. These fans give you more style than the old style flush mounted fans, more performance, and more headroom too. Therefore, just because you see a short downrod on some of these models, don't think you won't get enough headroom. In many cases you will get more.