Small Ceiling Fans
- Minka Aire Concept I Integrated LED Indoor - F516L - 44" Ceiling FanAs low as $359.95
- Minka Aire Light Wave F845 - 44" 3-Blade Ceiling Fan with LED LightAs low as $229.95
- Minka Aire Slant F410L - 36" Ceiling Fan - Small Modern DesignAs low as $324.95
- Minka Aire Simple F786 - 44" Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Wet RatedAs low as $319.95
- Minka Aire Traditional Concept F593L- 44" LED Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $333.95
- Minka Aire Concept II F518L - LED - 44" Ceiling FanAs low as $319.95
- Minka Aire Vintage Gyro F802L - 42" Dual Motor Ceiling FanAs low as $739.95
- Minka Aire Gyro F602L - 42" Double Motor Ceiling FanAs low as $684.95
Small Ceiling Fans - 44 Inches and Smaller
At Palm Fan Store, we understand that finding small ceiling fans for a room not so big is more difficult than finding a larger model for average sized rooms and above. It seems there is an abundance of 52" fans and above to choose from, but when it comes to finding the right ceiling fan for that smaller sized room, esepcially a nice one for your kids bedroom, the search seems to lead to dead ends. When a small ceiling fan is finally found, the finishes available are limited at best, it is poor quality to the point that one would rather not install it in their home, or the ceiling fan light may be so dim it is almost non-existent. Here you'll find a better selection. Many with LED lights, and even low profile fans.
Gulf Coast, Minka Aire, Hunter, Craftmade & More
The compact ceiling fans you'll find here are good quality, quiet while operating, and although pocket-sized, they'll have enough power to move the air needed. Some come with bright LED light kits, whereas the ones that come without lights can always have a light kit added, and the light can be as bright as you desire it to be. These are from top manufacturers such as Casablanca, Gulf Coast, Craftmade, Hunter, and Modern Forms, so one can be assured they will be backed by the industry's best warranties. Small designer ceiling fans are not intended to be used in areas 12' x 12' or above. They are better served in rooms below 120 square feet.