- Casablanca Piston 52" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $349.99
- Casablanca Verse 54" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $349.99
- Casablanca Wailea 31" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $299.99
- Casablanca Verse 44" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $329.99
- Casablanca Utopian 52" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $379.99
- Casablanca Paume 54" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $329.99
- Casablanca Compass Point 54" Ceiling Fan - Indoor/Outdoor RatedAs low as $399.99
- Casablanca Charthouse 54" Outdoor Ceiling Fan Onyx BengalSpecial Price $449.99 was $562.49
- Casablanca Aris 54" Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Modern 4-blade DesignAs low as $449.99
- Casablanca Perseus 64" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $649.99
- Casablanca Heritage 60" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $599.99
Casablanca is an Industry Leader
Casablanca does not blindly follow the latest trends. They set them. They're dedicated to innovating the latest technologies and improving upon existing ones, from air movement to motor performance to energy efficiency. The result? Surpassing industry standards in every way—and going for the "wow" every time. Casablanca is one of the few ceiling fan companies with an in-house Research & Development Department—which means we work collaboratively with Casablanca engineers and technicians to bring ideas to life in the test lab.
Things that Set Casablanca Apart
Casablanca's engineers and technicians test their ceiling fans so far beyond industry standards that there is no question how quality, reliability or performance might impact our designs. Having that peace of mind leaves their designers a lot of room to dream, explore and push their creativity to the limits. Inspiration for a fan is often sparked through a designer’s individual experience—an unusual piece of glassware at a dinner party, a walk in the woods, a window display. Once Casablanca designers bring an idea into the studio, they challenge each other, discuss and collaborate—sketching and carving our way to the prototype phase.
Quality and Prestige In Every Detail
Each fan this company creates is a labor of love—an inspired idea that’s crafted to life by hand. Some people might call this design way the hard way. With Casablanca, they call it the only way.
The quality of the materials and construction process is part of why Casablanca remains unrivaled in the industry. They make their plates and housing from die-cast virgin zinc, heavy-gauge deep-drawn steel and structurally reinforced resin. Offering blades consisting of six layers cross-laminated wood finished with two layers of furniture-grade veneer. Our blade irons are made of heavy-duty, reinforced die-cast virgin zinc or cast aluminum.
Bottom line is, if you buy a Casablanca ceiling fan, you know you have a product with quality in every single detail.