Traditional Ceiling Fans
- Hunter Promenade 54" DC 3 LED Ceiling FanAs low as $329.99
- Hunter Newsome 52" Ceiling Fan with LED Bowl LightAs low as $149.99
- Hunter Newsome 52" Ceiling Fan w/ 3 Light LED FixtureAs low as $149.99
- Hunter Bennett Low Profile 52" Modern Farmhouse Ceiling FanAs low as $249.99
- Hunter Astoria 52" LED Ceiling FanAs low as $129.99
- Hunter Anslee - Small 46" LED Ceiling FanAs low as $149.99
- ***DISCONTINUED*** Hunter Ambrose Low Profile 52" Ceiling Fan - LED Bowl Light - Onyx BengalSpecial Price $179.99 was $224.99
- Hunter Italian Countryside 52" LED Ceiling Fan P.A. CocoaSpecial Price $189.99 was $237.49
- ***DISCONTINUED*** Hunter Stockbridge 70" LED Ceiling Fan New BronzeSpecial Price $229.99 was $287.49
- Hunter Charlotte 52" 3 LED Ceiling FanAs low as $249.99
- ***DISCONTINUED*** Hunter Ambrose Low Profile 52" Ceiling Fan - 3 Light LED Fixture - Onyx BengalSpecial Price $179.99 was $224.99
- Hunter Mariner 52" Outdoor Ceiling Fan New BronzeSpecial Price $189.99 was $237.49
- Hunter Matheston 52" LED Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $189.99
- Hunter Sea Air 52" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $189.99
- Hunter Bennett 52" Modern Rustic Farmhouse Ceiling Fan - LED Light KitAs low as $249.99
- Hunter Newsome 52" Outdoor Ceiling FanAs low as $149.99
- Hunter Newsome Low Profile 52" LED Ceiling FanAs low as $149.99
Traditionally Styled Ceiling Fans to Stand the Test of Time
These traditional indoor ceiling fans offer a style that can be at home in any décor. They are basic on styling, designed like the ceiling fans your parents or grandparents owned, but BIG on function and performance. While ceiling fans styling has evolved recently, and many fans have turned into modern forms of art and function, these more basic fan designs have really never went out of style.
Perfect for a country farmhouse, or homes without such a modern flare, you can rest assured if you purchase these more basically styled ceiling fans from the Palm Fan Store, you'll be getting the utmost in quality. Plus, our fans use high performance motors, meaning much better airflow from other company's traditionally designed ceiling fans.
Customize Your Ceiling Fan
Most of our fans within this category can be customized by allowing for mix-and-match options. Choose your motor finish, choose your blade color, and sometmes even blade shape. Then choose whether or not you need a light, and if so, pick the light kit you like, not what the manufacturer thought you may like. So many custom options are available, so take your time and be creative and you'll end up having the perfect ceiling fan delivered right to your home to enjoy year after year.